Share this Article
CNBC has announced today that the CNBC Real Time App is now available on three more platforms including 2011/2012 Samsung Smart TV & Blu-Ray Players, Roku and Google TV 2.0. With customizable real-time news, data and analysis, the CNBC Real Time App uniquely provides users with a two-way interactive experience directly on their television screen.
"Having access to real-time data, news and analysis you need and want is a necessity in this endlessly complex market," said Scott Drake, SVP, CNBC Digital. "We are big supporters of interactivity across TV and connected devices and are proud to be working with industry leaders like Samsung, Roku and Google to offer their customers the ability to personalize their business news content."
CNBC's Real Time App/Channel includes:
• The most accurate real-time stock quotes available with data directly from the NYSE and NASDAQ exchanges
• Personalized watch list and editorially selected "hot stocks" so users can track the stocks that matter to them as well as the market at large
• On demand global programming from CNBC EMEA and CNBC Asia
• News alerts to show users the information driving their stocks today
• CNBC editors' picks for the most important news videos of the day