Published on Thursday, 12 January 2012 09:21
Cable Congress 2012, taking place on 7-9 March in Brussels, will provide actionable insights (brochure) to enhance business insights and delegates will be able to evaluate cutting edge technologies, examine relevant case studies and look into the future of cable through an outstanding agenda in 2012.
It is truly the opportunity for decision makers (Over 750 participants from over 32 countries attended in 2011, of which more than 30% were c-level executives) in the cable, technology, content and new media industries to connect and debate the latest developments and discussion points in the fields of strategy, investment, technology, marketing, content and regulation.
The following key topics are being covered this year:
- Embracing the digital opportunity: Cable's experience to offer multiple services, a managed digital platform and ever better customer service, puts it in a unique position to deliver the promise of the digital world, seamlessly connected, simply integrated.
- Technology is now our campfire: Digital media are the new meeting points or campfires by which people tell stories in unique ways – exploring the evolving role of the storyteller, and the channels used to communicate.
- Assessing exclusive content deals as a weapon in the battle for the consumer: Can brands leverage on exclusive content? What is the impact on customer acquisition and loyalty?
- Blurring the division between TV screen and PC: Addressing challenges from both policy and commercial angles in the Europe of tomorrow, including the OTT threat, net neutrality, and copyright reform.
- Wireless infrastructure and the multi-screen end user: How do competing companies get the balance right between focusing on technology while staying relevant to the consumer? Why is a wireless infrastructure such a competitive element today?
- Introducing energy efficient products: Exploring both device and system architecture designed to reduce power consumption. What are the technical challenges, and how can they be overcome?
- Pioneering new approaches - what are the cable industry’s COOs thinking about, and how are they driving performance in today’s challenging environment?
For the full conference agenda and to register click here
Cable Congress brings together experts, practitioners and investors from both the cable and new media worlds, do not miss your chance to network with the most influential and dynamic group of Network Operators, Service Providers, Content Suppliers, Equipment Manufacturers, Vendors, Software & Services Providers, Press, Analysts, Industry Regulators and Investors.
Like their Facebook page for your change to win a free entry to the event!