Share this Article
AppMarket.tv will be present at the upcoming IBC2010 conference and exhibition in Amsterdam, from 9-14 September.
Core figures and facts on the IBC are:
* 1,300 companies from around the world exhibit at IBC.
* 45,000 plus visitors.
* 1000 plus journalists.
* Thirteen halls; innovative areas such as The Connected World, The New Technology Campus, and The IBC Big Screen.
* Covering both the technology, including the latest on stereoscopic 3D, IPTV and content creation, and its business implications.
One of the technologies, like mentioned above is IPTV, hot and opening up many opportunities for companies.
IBE Magazine produced a supplement in association with IPTV Zone at IBC2010, containing extensive information.
The Official Guide to IPTV at IBC2010 includes the following:
* A floor plan of the IPTV Zone plus an alphabetical list of exhibitors.
* A stand by stand preview of all the exhibiting companies within the IPTV Zone at IBC.
* Technology updates/Business updates with input from telco's, broadcasters and facilitators.
* Product updates with input from set-top box manufacturers, middleware providers, and automation providers.
* A section dedicated to the Connected Home.
View the Guide here.